Globally Managed Services has grown to $ 190 billion in revenues with an expected growth rate of 14% YOY. India being one of the fastest growing telecom markets in the world - The growth rate is highest at 19% per annum with revenues at $9 billion. With ever rising competition network operators are facing new challenges - Understanding customers & users is the key with a more than ever greater focus on customer care. Managed Services help the network operators in penetrating the market faster, Gain from new opportunities and ensure the efficiency needed for long term result.
Indian telecom operators are 3G Ready & 4G is expected to be launched by January 2012 - Now telecom operators would strive to cope with substantial demand for high speed wireless data services & mobile video. The aim would be to be a converged IP based network offering bundled solutions for triple play - voice, video & data. Implementation of complex network architecture would be the key - This is attracting telecom & enterprise equipment vendors who are showing keen interest to benefit from their existing competence and take on new challenging roles in the future ecosystem.
Future Managed Services Ecosystem would comprise of Network Implementation & Maintenance, Field Operation, System Integration, Billing, Consulting, Application Services, Remote Monitoring of Servers, Security & Network Operations and Data Center Services including Server Hosting, Server Management and Storage Management.
Being India's leading summit on Managed Services would offer a best platform in the country for all participants to:
- Learn successful strategies for reducing CAPEX & OPEX expenditures through an effective managed services and network sharing strategy.
- Understand Business Transformation techniques to improve operator efficiencies.
- Evaluate Best Practices for achieving continuous access to enterprise information and critical business processes.
- Gain proven industry insights on Managed Hosting & Business Resiliency and Continuity Services.
- Understand key benefits of outsourcing provisioning & IT, Billing & CRM capabilities.
- Learn proven SLA's & measurable KPI's methods for Managed Services in India.
- Network & Develop useful future business relationships.
FOLLOW US ON